RSS

Few more days

Well, there're few more days left before I come back to the hospital for further investigation. I bet that this will be a longer stay for me as the doctor told me that she needs to monitor me during this coming stay...thinking of buying a brand new laptop with a big screen to accompany me!

Anyway, my parents will be back to Kuching on Saturday evening and that left me back to living alone. It's quite sad though cause I'll have to do all the homeworks by myself again and back to talking with the fish name Pinky! ...yet anyhow my parents will come back again once the diagnosis and treatment has been decided by the doctor.

As for this weekend, I'm looking for a fun filled one, spending time with friends, window shopping and such. Karaoke is on the list as well!

ohh, an update on the house that I'm purchasing. Basically I'm just waiting for the lawyer to clear all the necessary work with the loan. On my part, everything is done! Cant wait to have a house that I can really call a home. I've been shopping for furniture few times this week. From Puchong Avenue to Ikea to finding a good renovation company. So far everything is within budget but works will start once I'm done with all the treatments!.

So people please please please have a very good weekend! Enjoy your life and live it to the fullest!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur weekend banos :) - luv Suufi's mama (ja)

Ummi Amirah said...

jgn luper saturday ni lepak kat rumah umi ngan kengkawan.

EnvyMeSep!!! said...

:)

Azman Ramlie said...

Thanks Jaaaa

Ummi: dapat sms kita tak?

Sep: I miss that hair

EnvyMeSep!!! said...

Hahaha !!!mlas nk tukar gmbr kat blog ni...

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Lifibition All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes