RSS

Telling the parants

Hie everyone,

First of all I just wanna tell you that I;m so glad that I've told my parents about my cancer. It really felt like a huge amount of weight being lifted off of me after I told them. Alhamdulillah.!

NOT AS I EXPECTED. (well i expected lotsa drama tears and everythng)

Well, I was driving them home after picking them up from the airport when I told them. My dad was like.."so how's the test?" and I simply said "well, there'll be more tests need to be done cause the doctor told me I have cancer"....(no silent moment here, just trying to recall things)

Then my dad said, "Well, what cancer and stage?". Me: I have lymphoma, marginal bla bla bla bla bla..stage and type not so sure but everything will be ok once the next test are done.

Dad: It's ok, follow what the doctor says and dont skip the treatments, it's ok to have cancer.

So that basically wraps up everything. My mom is cool as ever as well, telling me that everything will be fine with a smile on her face ..:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

tabeh mak bapak ko. cool

EnvyMeSep!!! said...

:)

Ummi Amirah said...

i dont know whether they really are "cool parent" or they just try to act "cool" so you could focus in fighting the cancer instead of worry about them.

But your father is right. It is okay to have cancer.

Anonymous said...

MasyAllah ur papa is super cool. May Allah make it easy for u Banos. Hugss. Farahdyva

nanapitt said...

Banos..so it's confirmed..aritu ingat sakit kaki biasa2 je ek..pastu sakit ni pulak..Please be strong k! your family and friends are all here for you. Aku doakan kau sembuh..amin!

pQ said...

banos. aku pun doakan ko cepat sembuh. Amin.

Azman Ramlie said...

thank you everyone for your support.! pray that i'll go through this stage of life successfully k?

Love each and everyone of u

Anonymous said...

Banos.... stay strong and positive kay! May Allah give you all d strength to fight it! caiyok! bykkan berzikir insyaAllah it helps. HUgs n luv Suufi's Mama :*

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Lifibition All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes