RSS

Googling

Hi everyone, it's 0341 and i'm still up, Googling about my cancer. Well, I've always been googling about Lymphoma since I was diagnosed with it!!

But then, come to think of it, there's not much help that I can expect from the info i found on the internet. Not that I undermine the knowledge that I have now about lymphoma, yet at the end of the day, it's the doctor who will decide on what kind of treatment will be right for me. So I think it'll be better for me to just wait for Monday and do all the other tests required!

Anyway I stumbled upon a book written by a lymphoma survivor and to tell u the truth, mine is much tamer compared to what he had. He survived and write a book about his battle. Thanks to him, I now feel much better compared to before.

...talking about cancer, it saddens me that the great Steve Jobs passed away after battling Pancreatic Cancer. He fights much much longer than expected and that's the spirit I want in me. I love what he said about death. It really changes the perspective I have before.

“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true."

0 comments:

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Lifibition All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes