RSS

Let the game continues

Well, I will be back to Ampang Putri tomorrow morning to be admitted so that a few more tests (bone marrow, pet scan) can be done on me. After 4-5 times of checking in and out of the hospital, it can be quite tiring. I can remember clearly in my head the smell of hospital, the x-ray rooms, the freezing temperature inside the CT Scan room and even the layout of my doctor's suite.

I am not so sure on how many days i will be admitted this time around..which I hate cause of the uncertainty....hopefully the doctors, lab people can work fast enough so that I can start on the treatment soon. So far, I feel that this has been the longest period of my lifeeee..period!

Since I will be back to the hospital, there will be no update cause I dont own a laptop..so no way to update this blog. However I will keep u posted once I'm out of the hospital.

Last but not least...life is more meaningful to me now, I feel glad looking at the sun shining everyday.! Never have I ever felt like that before in my life!

p/s: Did u guys see the moonring? Saw few photos of it on facebook and it's so beautiful.!

0 comments:

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Lifibition All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes